Join pro rider Karolina Larsson for a trip kitesurfing Israel! The country is defined by its sunny beaches and 3 great blue seas – The Mediterranean Sea, The Red Sea and of course the Sea Of Galilee. Kiters Israel is offering an incredible trip that includes ten days of spectacular kitesurfing, amazing atmosphere and historical sights. Think kitesurfing meets the culture and history of Israel. Birthright by kite!
Kiters Israel was established by a Group of Israeli riders with lots of experience and a desire to share the amazing kite spots of Israel with riders from around the world. This trip with kiteboarding pro Karolina Larsson has it all, with no expenses spared. This includes:
- Transfers to and from BGN airport
- Transfers tours according to the program
- Double occupancy at Orchid’s Luxury Hotels
- Full Israeli Breakfast
- Friday evening dinner
- Sea Of Galilee & Eilat – half board
- Freestyle and wave coaching for autonomous riders (3 to 4h per day) or 12 hours semi-private lessons with equipment rental for beginner
- Access to kite center facilities (compressor, assistance for take-off and landing, safety boat…)
- Supervision of the group and activities by the KITERS ISRAEL team
- Additional sports activities (Yoga classes)
- KITERS ISRAEL surfing-shirts
- Pack of professional photos
There aren’t many kite operations in the word that offer THREE different major bodies of water in 10 days. Not to mention the cultural immersion that the base of operations offers right on the shores of Tel Aviv. Add in pro kite tutelage under the Karolina Larsson, and this trip has it all!